This is where the New Page Tabs sit

WELCOME!

Welcome to our website!

BAVA are a group of artists ranging from beginners, intermediate to professional . . . focusing on supporting and developing the talents of local artists to benefit the cultural community of the Banana Shire.


We organize and co-ordinate various workshops through the year and are active participants in cultural events such as the annual Brigalow Arts Festival, Callide Valley Show and individual and combined exhibitions through out the Banana Shire.


We provide information on our calendar of events including workshops, art competitions and Flying Arts details.


Please feel free to leave any comments! We are happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are an artist or aiming to take up some creative pursuits ... please JOIN US! We are eager to hear from you.

Art news from other art groups are also most welcome!



Saturday 20 September 2008

We're here to help . . .

BAVA ladies, are you wanting to start your own 'blog', but not sure how to take those first steps?

Kym & I are here to help you . . .

Either of us can visit you & help you get started, just give us a call! It's not that hard if you have someone to guide you. We're here to help if you have any questions :)

cheers

Maria

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, What a great idea Maria.
    I love the look of the blog, I was playing with mine the other day. Still deciding on the Postcard blog. Everyone is starting to change the font & colour so it becomes more time consuming:)
    How are you going with Jenni's material list. I'm finished, Glenda got me some things in Rocky today - Gail & Jenelle are going to Gladstone next week, so let me know if you need anything.
    Also in Rocky they have canvases at the Nexta Newsagency for 40% off Mont Marte Canvases. Glenda grabbed a few today in different sizes. What a good way to inspire me. Looking forward to next week.....It's going to be fun.

    Kym:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KYm,
    I like this layout too! I have everything except those dulux sample pots. I got the canvases at Dollars & Cents the other day. I did a huge 'spring clean' today & my studio is looking better, Jas's room looks great & I have an extra storage room for my art supplies also now. I feel so much better!!
    Really looking forward to next week's workshop & also Nick coming home :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything OK with the sample pots, I asked Glenda to look for an extra 5 today. Got all the colours. There all there to share. That's great.
    You had a busy day~ Well Done:)
    - I chilled out most of it.
    Kids got a few PS3 games so I watch some of it. interesting......
    Kym :)

    ReplyDelete

BAVA Inc thanks you for making a comment :)